(Job description prepared by Panel 40 Area Officers 1991/updated Panel
52-Finance Committee 2003.)
- To remind and encourage the A.A. Groups of their financial responsibility to
support District, Area and GSO, and the spiritual significance of self-support.
- To receive, record, deposit, and report all income received by the Area,
acknowledging each in writing.
- To maintain a list of contributions to be submitted quarterly to the DCMs.
- To make disbursements for such purposes as determined by the approved Area
Budget and to maintain records thereof.
- To maintain bank accounts with Area Officers as co-signatories.
- To submit monthly operating statements to include a summary of the Area's
receipt's for review at Area Assemblies and Area Committee Meetings.